Take on a high-visibility role in a world-class health organization. Help ensure the financial health of a dynamic health care leader. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As a Senior Reimbursement Manager, you will report directly to the health system's Reimbursement Manager as you support the timely and accurate preparation of a wide variety of financial estimates. This role involves close collaboration with reimbursement, contract management, revenue cycle, operations and decision support. You will:
· Perform in-depth research and analyses of revenue valuation, accounts receivable balances, adherence to contract terms
· Analyze revenue cycle performance and KPIs
· Perform trend analysis on third party payer payment levels
· Identify discrepancies/variations in payment terms to identify root cause issues and facilitate resolution
· Assemble financial data for routine reports
· Support the design, development and implementation of ad hoc modeling/reports
· Forecast impact analysis on reimbursement change initiatives
· Train staff as subject matter expert
· Ensure maintenance of accurate revenue mapping tables
· Test and implement new accounts receivable, contract or revenue financial information modules/systems/upgrades
We're seeking an exceptional, self-directed professional with:
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, mathematics, or related field
· Five or more years of experience in revenue/accounts receivable financial analysis, claims/billing analysis, decision support, or economics in a health care setting
· Knowledge of net revenue, patient accounting and AR management
· Understanding of contractual allowance, bad debt and the financial statement reserve process
· Strong skills in compiling, assessing and trending AR key metrics
· Background in clinical operations, billing, and coding
· Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10 coding, revenue codes and hospital billing/claims processing
· Proficiency with Excel and Access
· Knowledge of third-party payer regulations and contracts
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, analytical, multitasking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to make clear and concise presentations to senior leadership
· Experience writing reports and working with large data preferred
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles' trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you're looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency